||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Challenging new courses for MEN
(Women In Charge Of Everything)
Is proud to announce the opening of its
EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!
OPEN TO MEN ONLY
ALL ARE WELCOME
Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants
The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:
HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step by step guide with slide presentation
TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practising with hamper (Pictures and graphics)
DISHES & SILVERWARE;
DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK
OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.
Losing the remote control - Help line and support groups
LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place
Instead of turning the house upside down while screaming -
EMPTY MILK CARTONS;
DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play
BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did
IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY
AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
LIVING WITH ADULTS;
BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN
YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
Online class and role playing
HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques
REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES
& CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class
GETTING OVER IT;
LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
Individual counsellors available
I like it but they missed one off the list:
THE LOO SEAT DOES NOT PUT ITSELF BACK DOWN BY MAGIC AFTER THE TOILET HAS BEEN USED.
Secial trianing given in this simple task. Some men may need sedatives after to help them over the shock.
|The Following User Says Thank You to Lemoni For This Useful Post:|
Five reasons why I insist on the loo seat being down.
1) Sitting on the bare pan without the seat is very uncomfortable and even painful.
2) The loo seat left up looks awful.
3) Why is it called a seat, it can only be for sitting on so it is meant to be in the down position, if not it would be called a lid.
4) I have snakes and if one of them escapes I do not want the poor snake to end up down the loo because the loo seat has been left up. They can not get in the loo if the seat is down.
5) I am sick of putting the loo seat down after lazy men have used the loo. they did not find the loo seat in that position but they think it is fine to leave it thus.
3. Why do women hang about in the toilets so often looking at toilet seats
Hope this helps
the old 'put the toilet seat down' debate eh?
one good reason why it should be left up is that we sometimes forget to lift it when we go to the toile, then sometimes pish on it and also sometimes forget to clean it, what with all the important stuff we have to think about; jenna haze, belladonna, jenna haze and belladonna in the our house needing a sink plumbed in etc.
so it makes more sense for women to put it down when they need to inferiorly sit down for a pee. or would you rather sit on my pish just to prove a point?..............